About Alefarm Brewing
Alefarm Brewing is a family-run craft brewery with a focus on modern hoppy offerings, a wide array of unique, flavorful farmhouse ales and full-bodied stouts, rich in flavor and character.
Alefarm Brewing is driven forward by a team of highly ambitious people. We call ourselves the Alefam, the people who work at the brewery. This is the family that you will be joining.
We have a fixed line-up of beers supplemented by seasonal offerings, new releases and collaborations. Our production is carried forward by an explorative, creative and spontaneous brewing philosophy resulting in quality drinking experiences for all.
About the role as Brewery Assistant
Alefarm Brewing is seeking an organized, independent and flexible part time employee to join the team in a variety of functions. Working between 20 and 30 hours per week, the job will focus on warehouse and inventory management, and helping to package beer.
The position is fast-moving and entails a range of tasks, and thus we are searching for an individual who is able to effectively organize and track our products, competent with google sheets and sales orders, and interested in working with our canning line while we package beer.
Please note that we are looking to fill the role in the near future, a start date in September or early October is highly preferable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing and tracking products (packaged beer, hops etc)
- Maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse
- Maintaining accurate beer inventory lists
- Preparing sales orders for outgoing shipments (packing pallets)
- Working on the canning line with the brewing team
Experience and requirements:
- Able to work well independently
- Able to frequently lift 25-40kg of packaged beer
- Comfortable working in warm and cool environments
- Detail oriented, and able to maintain accurate inventory spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time
How to apply
If the above sounds exciting and you are ready to join the Alefam, e-mail your resume and a cover letters to us at email@example.com.
We are excited to hear from you - and for you to be a part of our journey!
All the best,
Founder and CEO